of the ewafilm.com “Film, Art. & Promotion” online magazine
published by the Foundation Tourfilm Academy
Foundation Tourfilm Academy with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Śmiała 5/7 lok. 30, NIP: 525 252 24 27, REGON: 141683981, hereinafter referred to as “Foundation”, introduces this Privacy and Cookies Policy, the abbreviation used in these regulations is “Policy”.
“User” is an Internet user visiting the website of the “Film Art. & Promotion” magazine, owned by “Foundation”.
1. The User may contact the “Foundation” using the e-mail address provided in the Portal. In such correspondence, he is also obliged to provide his personal data, e.g. e-mail address.
2. All personal data provided by the “User” during contact with the “Foundation” are processed in a manner consistent with the requirements set out in the law, and above all Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.
1. The administrator of personal data is “Foundation”.
2. “Foundation” may entrust the processing of Users’ collected personal data to another entity on the basis of a personal data processing agreement concluded with it
Foundation. informs Users that the recipients of personal data will be: entities providing hosting of the Portal, dealing with its security, state authorities authorized to do so under separate regulations, marketing agencies, suppliers of tools for analyzing traffic on the Portal and conducting marketing, entities dealing with correspondence on behalf of “Foundation”, call-center operators, Poczta Polska, courier companies and providers of tools for sending e-mails to Users..
1. The User has the right to access their personal data and may request their verification or correction, as well as removal, by submitting an appropriate request to the “Foundation”
2. The user also has the right to limit the processing of personal data. If personal data is processed contrary to legal requirements, then the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
3. The user also has the right to object to the processing of personal data, if the basis for processing is the legitimate interests of the Foundation. or a third party, including objection to processing for direct marketing purposes.
1. The Foundation processes Users’ personal data and uses them to the extent and for the purpose necessary to answer the User’s question or solve the case presented to “Foundation” during the User’s contact with the Foundation.
2. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a, art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b and art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR. The legitimate interest of the administrator is marketing, responding to the User’s message and solving the case presented by the User.
3. On the basis of additional and optional consent, which the User may express in a separate statement, the Foundation has the right to send marketing information to the provided e-mail addresses and telephone numbers, and on the basis of a separate consent to make voice calls to the User’s telephone number in to provide him with commercial information. In the case of expressing such consents or one of them, the legal basis for the processing of personal data will also be art. 10 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services or art. 172 of the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law. These consents may be withdrawn by the User at any time, which, however, does not affect the lawfulness of processing before the consent is withdrawn.
Personal data processed in the scope of marketing activities will be processed for the duration of their conduct by the Foundation or the User’s objection to further processing of personal data, or withdrawal of consent to send marketing information to the e-mail address, or withdrawal of consent to making voice calls in for the purpose of providing commercial information. Personal data processed in connection with the User’s contact with the Foundation will be processed for the time needed to respond to the User’s message and resolve the matter raised in it.
The Foundation uses the technical measures required by the current provisions on the protection of personal data to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically.
The user has the option of contacting the Foundation. anonymously or using a pseudonym. However, correspondence in some cases may require providing your personal data.
2. The Foundation stores cookies on the User’s end device, and then gains access to the information contained therein for the purposes of:
1. adapting the content of the Portal to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Portal; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
2. marketing, including remarketing, i.e. displaying advertisements about the Portal and the Foundation to the User on other websites,
3. For statistical purposes, in particular to enable the Foundation to analyze how users use the Portal.
1. Foundation also informs Users that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device.
2. The Foundation also indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Foundation through: appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or the use of appropriate tools available as part of the operating system used by the User.
3. These links provide information on how to delete cookies in the most popular web browsers:
2. Internet Explorer
Foundation also informs Users that changing the configuration of the web browser that prevents or limits the storage of cookies on the User’s end device may limit the functionality of the services provided. Deleting cookies during the provision of the service may lead to similar effects. This may result in the inability to log in to the Portal or interruption of the session after logging in.
1. The “Film, Art. & Promotion” online magazine uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google, Inc., hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
2. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, i.e. text files placed on the User’s computer or other device in order to enable the Portal to analyze how Users use it. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the Portal by the User (including his IP address) will be transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the USA.
3. Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the Portal by the User, to create reports on website traffic for website operators and to provide other services related to website traffic and Internet use.
4. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is obliged to do so under the law or if these persons process such information on Google’s behalf.
5. The user can disable Google Analytics by installing a free browser add-on that blocks Google Analytics.
If you have any questions or opinions regarding the Policy applied by the Foundation, please send them to email@example.com